Friday, December 30, 2016

2016: The Year In Review



I'm not sure about you, but for me 2016 just flew by.

The more notable events this year for me were:
*Writing my book, "Jesus Untangled"
*Greg Boyd writing my Foreword to the book
*Publishing a chapter in the new Dallas Willard book, "Renewing the Christian Mind"
*Starting the 5 Minute Video Series on YouTube
*Podcasting the "Jesus Without Religion (Or Politics)" series
*Watching our House Church family blossom into an even more beautiful expression of Jesus
*Being interviewed by the guys over at Real Talk Radio about organic ekklesia
*Having  that same series translated into Portugeuse!
*Co-hosting the "Jesus At The Center" conference with my dear friend Herb Montgomery in November

My Top 10 Posts In 2016:
CRUCIFY YOUR POLITICS [1,544 VIEWS]
HOW TO SAVE AMERICA [1,328 VIEWS]

Honorable Mention:

My all-time highest viewed/most read post is still:

Obviously, this was a very productive year for me, but next year is shaping up to be even better.

My new book, "Jesus Untangled" will release on Amazon on Jan. 20th, 2017 (Inauguration Day), along with a short documentary about me and our house church from my friend Braden Swope on the same weekend which will debut at the Chapman University Student Film Festival.

I'll be recording about a dozen or more podcasts and radio interviews to talk about the book in 2017, plus a few events and speaking opportunities where the topic of the book will be discussed. Watch for info on all of that coming soon.

I do pray that next year will be one where we can all draw nearer to Jesus and experience His life in ours more than ever.

Thanks for reading my blog and supporting this ministry with your prayers.

Can't wait to see what the Lord does next year!

Peace,
Keith



No comments: